The Endless 110 Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup frame designed specifically for high speed and agile cruising using 180 mm compatible freeride skates. We believe it is the highest performance 4×110 urban frame on the market. If you are looking for the ultimate in urban cruising, or you are a skater with a very large boot size, then you will love this frame.
We recommend this frame for supportive boots with 180 mm mounting. If you do not see your skate listed in the Compatible Boots section below, then please email us a photo of the bottom of the boot with the frame removed for us to verify the mounting interface.
- Multiple setups: 4×110, 3×125
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setup
- Enchanced Flat configuration for 3×125 setup
- Has a very subtle micro-rocker – feels like a worn-in flat setup
- Compatible with bullet profile wheels only
- Internally bridged for stiffness
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels with supportive boots
- Mounting: 180 mm (*may not be compatible with all boots – ask if you don’t see your skate listed)
- Boot should have fully threaded 7-hole mounting plates for best centering
- Compatible boots: FR1, FR2 (2016 and newer), FR3, Seba Trix 2, Seba High Light (Carbon, V2), Seba iGoR, Flying Eagle F6/F7, Flying Eagle Drift, Micro Delta F (carbon cuff); 7-hole mounts
- Not compatible: FRW, FRX, FR2 (2015), Seba GT, Seba Trix (5-hole), Powerslide Hardcore Evo, Rollerblade Metroblade, Micro MT Plus, Micro Delta (plastic cuff); 5-hole mounts; UFS boots
- 165 mm mounting is possible using round hole in rear, but frame will be rear-biased on skates that do not have 7-hole plates. The frame will NOT be centered with 165 mm mounting. This additional hole works best for Rollerblade Twister Edge and RB boots.
- Wheelbase: 333 mm
- Brake compatibility: FR 3W 110/125 Heel Brake
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 368 grams, without spacers and axles